Executive Events Team supports the following event types:
- An event hosted by a Development and Alumni Relations (DAR) school or unit whose program will include University Leadership (e.g., President, Provost, Vice President, or Trustees) and/or donor and alumni populations
- An event hosted by any GW department or unit that includes university leadership (detailed above) or significant donor, alumni, or prospect populations
Executive Events Team Scope of Services:
- Event, program, and logistical design and execution, including on-site event management
- Event timeline management
- Budget oversight and management
- Venue and vendor (e.g., caterer, photographer, audio visual) selection and management
- Menu, floral, decor, audio visual, and entertainment design, planning, and selection
- Audio visual design, sourcing, and collaboration Professional review by the team to ensure the overall event program and logistics flows are consistent with best practices
- If you have submitted this form on behalf of Development and Alumni Relations AND the President or the Provost's attendance is being requested, this leadership request form must be completed.
- If Departments, Schools and Student Organizations would like Dr. Wrighton to attend a meeting or event, please contact Betty Freyre.
- Create a Event Planning Timeline - Sample Event Planning Timeline
- Request on Campus Space