1957 E Street NW
The State Room is a fixed-seat venue with the capacity to seat up to 70 people in a horseshoe-style seating arrangement. The space is equipped with microphones at each seat, dual projectors and screens, and a translation booth. Windows showcase the picturesque view of the monuments and the National Mall.
- Maximum Capacities
- Venue Features
- Inventory of in-house furniture to accommodate registration or reception setups in the lobby
- A fixed-seat venue with the capacity to seat up to 70 people in a horseshoe-style seating arrangement
- Private lobby for event registration and/or reception space
- Built-in AV technology that includes microphones at each seat, computer, dual projectors and screens, a translation booth, and mounted cameras for web conferencing at the podium
- Price list and Event Estimate
To view the university price lists and estimates please log into the University Box folder. Please note only University Clients will have access to these links.
External Clients please complete the External Client Request Form to receive pricing and availability.